The Jane Addams Papers Project hires
- Ramapo College Students
- Editorial Assistants, who digitize and analyze Addams materials from microfilm and other sources.
- Research Assistants, who research and write identifications on the people, organizations and events mentioned in the documents
- Digital Edition Assistants, who help clear materials for publication and proofread texts
- Research Assistants (book) who conduct guided research for the book edition.
- Publicity Assistants, who promote the project on social media, write blog posts, and help bring attention to our work.
- Interns are welcomed during the semester or in summer months to assist on any of the above tasks
- Volunteers are welcomed at an time to assist with the above task or to conduct local research, participate in crowdsourcing transcriptions, and in other ways.
- On-Site researchers to help conduct searches of archives that are difficult for our staff to access.
- Translators, who help provide translations of foreign language materials.
Contact Cathy Moran Hajo (email@example.com) if you are interested in learning more.